Please fill out this form if you'd like to sign up for a workshop at Teknopet where we will share with you our tips and tricks, as well as how to avoid common mistakes, in order to maximize the success of your mobile grooming business.
Maximize Your Mobile Grooming Business
During this class, Nathalie will share with you what is working well for her prosperous business, including her faux pas and what she learned from them.
This class will help you if:
- You are working on a business plan before launching your own business.
- Your business is struggling and you need to change your game plan.
- You need to take your business to the next level.
- Your business is doing great, but you want to compare notes anyway.
We will talk particularly about the following subjects:
- How to do a business plan ... or redo one.
- Scheduling and retaining clientele.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- How to protect your investment.
Who is Nathalie? She brings to the table 5 years of high end mobile grooming in the Los Angeles area. She started with a used van, then purchased a brand new Sprinter conversion after only one year. She also owned a grooming salon back in Canada. To top that diversified experience, she worked for 20 years in the corporate world (IBM, Microsoft, Autodesk, GlaxoSmithKline, etc).
The cost of this workshop is a very small investment compared to the large amount of money that only a few bad moves could amount to!
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Location: 175 Vander Street, Corona, CA 92880 OR attend virtually via your computer at GoToMeeting.com
When: April or May 2017 (specific date to be determined once we receive enough sign-ups)
If you have further questions, please call 951-870-1133.
Thank you! We're looking forward to helping you be successful!
* indicates required